Let's Talk About
Your Estimated Initial Investment.
Type of Expenditure
Est. Low Range
Est. High Range
Initial Franchise Fee
Fee For Trade Area Survey Analysis
(plus all expenses)
(plus all expenses)
Fee For Architect / Engineering Services
Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
IT Equipment & Installation
Computer-Related Services & Licensing
Pre-Opening Training & Inventory Expenses
Pre-Opening Additional Funds
Business Licenses & Utility Deposits
Additional Funds (3 Months)
Total Estimated Cost for Prototypical MK9 or MK10-style Restaurant.
(Excluding land, financing and certain other costs)
Our ideal candidate is interested in starting a restaurant or chain of restaurants that serves their community. The average Jack in the Box franchisee owns 15 restaurants; and stays with us for many years. Join the Jack in the Box family today!
FAQ START-UP COSTS
- We estimate the investment in a Jack in the Box franchise will cost between $1,651,500- $2,638,600. These figures include virtually everything it takes to start a new restaurant, including: • One-time initial franchise fee, up to $50K
• Building improvements, up to $785K
• Initial inventory, up to $20K
• Three months of operating funds
We work with our franchisees every step of the way as they get their new restaurants up and running and provide them with guidance, training, and support to ensure they get the most for their investment. If you’re wondering how to start a Jack in the Box, all you need to do is work through our step-by-step process.
FAQ ON-GOING FEES
- Like other franchises, Jack in the Box assesses a small number of ongoing fees. The revenue we generate from these fees helps us to offer you the best ongoing support possible. Examples include:
• Royalty (excluding Games & Devices): 5% of gross sales
• Marketing: 5% of gross sales
Ask us about the many incentives and perks you can look forward to when you choose our brand!
FAQ HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE?
- That depends on lots of variables, like the type and where it’s located. That being said, our Franchise Disclosure Document includes an Item 19, which provides real examples of franchisee performance. Contact us and request a copy, and we’ll help break down how many franchises have historically performed.
To-Go Orders with Our Mobile App And Delivery Services with Our Partnerships
We’ve been partnering with third-party delivery services for years, and it’s given our business model an incredible boost. While many of our competitors just discovered the benefits of these partnerships during the COVID-19 pandemic, Jack in the Box is ahead of the game.
Staying ahead of technology is important to Jack as our key demographics love the convenience we offer. Improving their experience with loyalty rewards and the entertainment that comes with Jack in the Box.
Average Unit Volume
*The term “Gross Sales” means all revenue from the sale of all products and services, including delivery and catering services, as well as from vending machines and similar sources of revenue, and all other income of every kind and nature related to the Restaurant, including proceeds from stored value gift cards and gift certificates when redeemed but not when purchased, business interruption insurance, and revenue from off-site events, whether for cash or credit and, in the case of credit, regardless of collection. Certain amounts are excluded from Gross Sales.
Our Five-Daypart Menu.
Morning, Noon, Night & Late Night.
When you invest in a quick-service restaurant, you need to be sure you’re choosing the best franchise concept around. Jack in the Box has been standing out from the competition since 1951, whether because of our innovative drive-thru and ordering technology, our versatile menu, or our flexible hours. Customers love choosing
Jack in the Box because they can order anything, whether it’s a breakfast item or a late-night Munchie Meal, at any time of day!
You can count on our team to continue research and development on trends like these to keep you ahead of the competition.
We are expanding our target Markets
Due to high demand Jack is expanding open markets for development. If you are interested in learning more about our franchise opportunities, Contact Us.