WHY JACK IN THE BOX?
Our Quick-Service Restaurant Franchise
More than just a Burger Chain. Unrivaled in Our Menu and Sass.
There’s never been a better time to own a quick service restaurant. Jack in the Box is offering a unique opportunity to franchise with one of the most popular brands in the quick-serve restaurant (QSR) industry. Our emphasis on operational efficiency and franchisee-focused value innovation has led us to become one of the most respected and sought-after brands in the industry. We’re looking to partner with select multi-unit franchise operators of non-competitive brands to franchise our brand in emerging and core markets.
We've Made QSR History.
FEB 21, 1951
Oscar Peterson, our founder, started a small San Diego fast food chain called Topsy’s Drive-In in 1941. This small burger chain was later renamed Jack in the Box. And our legend was born.
– Our Bonus Burger drove both sales and new brand awareness
– 200 Locations! At a time when business expansion at this magnitude was practically unheard of.
– 2020 Jack releases the UnChicken Sandwich, our first meat-less, vegetable-based sandwich.
– 2021 Jack in the Box releases the Mk-12 Prototype Model, offering dual drive-thrus in choice locations.
– 2021 Jack in the Box turns 70!!!
– 2004 JBX Grill is launched directed at new clientele and all new menu items in a new standalone concept.
– 2006 First self-serve kiosk concepts launched
– 2007 First 100% Sirloin Burger released. Its kind of a big deal.
Our Franchise Development Program.
Jack in the Box franchisees invest in multiple locations for the long-term due to our iconic brand and outstanding franchisee support. Our professional franchise development team starts working with you immediately to get the process kicked-off and ensure a seamless transition at each on-going support stage. Our training team ensures your management team and employees are prepared for your Grand Opening and beyond!
Franchisees receive on-going support through the life of their business with research and development, marketing, highly-effective technology systems, a 24/7 help desk, and much more.
One of the best questions to ask when buying a franchise is whether other franchisors can match this level of support. We’re willing to bet that they can’t.